Connecting Patients with Providers
BHP has developed a secure, web based scheduling system that allows BHP contracted providers, supervised providers and programs to offer appointment times to individuals.
BHP has different service lines that schedule appointments.
- Intake Department receiving referrals from Primary Care Clinics.
- Diagnostic Evaluation Center (DEC)® from Emergency Departments statewide.
Benefits of using SchedulR®
- No cost to you.
- Receive referrals based on your specialization.
- You determine the number of appointments you set aside weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- You are able to offer appointments at various locations.
- Your Administrative Assistant is able to help manage your appointment offerings. Please have them submit a Systems Access Form to gain access to your profile and help manage your account and appointments.
- You will be notified if an appointment is scheduled or cancelled.
- You are able to remove unscheduled appointments at any time.
- You are able to set up recurring appointments.
- You are able to provide special instructions for your new patient and notify BHP staff of your special instructions.
- Supervisees (individual clocking hours toward licensure) are able to set aside appointment times under your supervision.
- You provide appointment attendance to BHP.
*BHP does not reimburse you for appointment times set aside.*
Below are examples of best practices for Scheduling Notes/Patient Instructions when offering appointments on SchedulR:
“Supervised Provider Name” is supervised by “Licensed Provider Name.” For teletherapy appts: Include patient's email AND phone number for contact info. For clients under 18: <12: The first session is with just the parent/guardian 12-15: Prefer the first session to be with just parent/guardian 16-18: Best if both the parent(s)/guardian(s)and child/adolescent are present. **Parent/Guardian must be present to review paperwork with clinician**
Hello, we are now offering Telehealth appointments. Please make sure patient has a device (smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.) that can handle video calls. Once patient is put on schedule, ask them to complete New Patient Form by using following link: “Website Link.” Please avoid same day appointments and schedule at least 48 hours ahead of time . Also please note that we only see MN residents .
For all appointments: you will be sent information to fill out the intake paperwork online. Please complete required paperwork prior to your appointment. For telehealth appointments: you will also be sent a link to attend the appointment remotely.
Please complete New Patient Form by using following link: “Website Link.” All forms need to be completed 24 hours prior to the appointment date/time by going to “Website Link” Please call us on “Phone Number” 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment to confirm that you plan to attend. We will provide you information about how to log into video call when you call.
BHP network providers and programs may request access for the SchedulR® by completing the Access Request Form located above.
To become a BHP network provider, please review our Network Provider Information.
For more information you may contact us via email at email@example.com.