Connecting Patients with Providers
BHP has developed a secure, web based scheduling system that allows BHP contracted providers, supervised providers and programs to offer appointment times to individuals.
BHP has three service lines that schedule appointments.
- Intake Department receiving referrals from Primary Care Clinics.
- Diagnostic Evaluation Center (DEC)® from Emergency Departments statewide.
- Utilization Review.
Benefits of using SchedulR®
- No cost to you.
- Receive referrals based on your specialization.
- You determine the number of appointments you set aside weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- You are able to offer appointments at various locations.
- Your Administrative Assistant is able to help manage your appointment offerings. Please have them submit a Systems Access Form to gain access to your profile and help manage your account and appointments.
- You will be notified if an appointment is scheduled or cancelled.
- You are able to remove unscheduled appointments at any time.
- You are able to set up recurring appointments.
- You are able to provide special instructions for your new patient and notify BHP staff of your special instructions.
- Supervisees (individual clocking hours toward licensure) are able to set aside appointment times under your supervision.
- You provide appointment attendance to BHP.
*BHP does not reimburse you for appointment times set aside.*
BHP network providers and programs may request access for the SchedulR® by completing the Access Request Form located above.
To become a BHP network provider, please review our Network Provider Information.
For more information you may contact us via email at email@example.com.