Network Provider Information
As a referral network provider, you may receive new patient appointment referrals for any of our Product Offerings. BHP staff utilizes our SchedulR software first to locate available provider appointment options. Our current product offerings include:
- Diagnostic Evaluation Center (DEC) patients which includes enrollees from all major insurance payers
Behavioral Healthcare Provider Handbook contains information about our Referral Network, BHP Contact Information, Verification Screening, Provider Information Changes and Referral Network Patient Population
Change to Network Listing
If you have changes to your current network listing; TIN change, adding or removing a practice location you must request a change to your status. Status changes are processed within 30 days from request. Additional practice locations are reviewed and approved based on network demand.
Submit the Minnesota Uniform Practitioner Change Form to the Network Services Department by fax (763-486-4436) along with the following items:
- E-mail address for the new location
How can we help?
The Network Services Team:
- Manages relationships with Network Providers to ensure patient can receive next level of care
- Assists in setting up provider’s Care Connect account
- Assists with adding appointments to SchedulR
- Assists with adding Patient and Scheduling Instructions to provider’s profile
- Please contact the Network Services Team with questions at Systemfirstname.lastname@example.org
If you have further questions about becoming a referral network provider, please contact us by emailing System-NServices@fairview.org.