Connecting Patients with Providers
The SchedulR® is a secure, web-based application that allows the BHP Departments to schedule appointments. These providers offer many levels of outpatient care; including psychiatric, therapeutic, day treatment, chemical dependency assessment, and others.
Providers and programs can offer as many or as few open appointment times as they desire, and also have the ability to remove offered times as needed.
Benefits of SchedulR®
- Apointments by BHP scheduling staff free of charge
- Available 24/7 via internet access
- Eliminates Need for Calls – providers can report attendance outcomes directly in SchedulR®
- Automatic Notifications – providers & administrative assistants receive email notifications when appointments are scheduled and canceled
- Appointment Availability – providers can add and remove appointments as needed
- Accounts Management – accounts can be managed by multiple staff by assigning administrative assistants to accounts
The SchedulR® allows for providers and programs to specify the type of appointments they can offer, based on several criteria:
- Appointment Type
- Patient Demographics
- Insurance Plans Accepted
- Clinical Specialties
There are additional sections to specify Scheduling Notes and Patient Instructions. Scheduling Notes provide further guidance to those who are scheduling open appointment times. Patient Instructions are provided to patients when an appointment has been scheduled.