We are continuously seeking Providers who specialize in meeting the mental health needs of our community to join our Referral Network. The network provides a resource for patients to be connected with the care they need at the time they need it.
Providers who participate in our Behavioral Healthcare Providers (BHP) Referral Network may be connected with patients who primarily come from MHealth Fairview Emergency Departments, Primary Care Clinics, and other hospitals.
We invite you review the qualifications below and the details of our verification process for you to join our Referral Network.
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Psychologists
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors
- Medical Doctors
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
Verification Screening Process to Join Our Referral Network
All licensed professionals are screened by Behavioral Healthcare Providers (BHP) to ensure optimal care for patients.
- Licensed professionals are required to submit a complete BHP Network Provider Profile & BHP Network Provider Application via email or fax.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 763-486-4436
- Provider Profiles and Applications are reviewed by our internal committee monthly. BHP assesses the business need for a professional.
- BHP verifies information provided in the application. Allow up to 45 days to complete.
- Acceptance into the BHP Referral Network is contingent on final BHP screening approval.
- Upon approval, a provider profile is setup in our Care Connect system. An email will be sent from the database with a link to activate the account.
- Practitioners and administrative contacts will receive a Welcome Packet via email. This email is the final step to notify the provider of approval to start receiving patient referrals on the effective date.
Behavioral Healthcare Providers: 763-525-1746, option 7 for application and process questions.
Completed BHP Network Provider Profile & BHP Network Provider Application forms should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 763-486-4436.
*Applicants must be licensed to practice independently in the state of Minnesota.
*At this time we are not accepting Supervised Providers.