Behavioral Healthcare Providers (BHP) provides a robust, comprehensive provider network that is continually evaluated and enhanced to provide superior member satisfaction.
Our network includes:
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Psychologists
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- Medical Doctor
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
BHP Credentialing Timeline/Process
All licensed professionals are credentialed by M Health Fairview Systems Credentialing Office (FSCO) according to National Committee Quality Assurance (NCQA) guidelines.
- All applications must be completed through the join now link. You will be prompted to create an account with your professional email address (not the credentialing contact).
- Review the application requirements thumbnail for required fields.
- We request all behavioral health professionals identify age populations or services or verifiable expertise they provide. This information will help us better serve you and our members. Omission of this data will result in an inability to recommend you as provider for members requesting or needing specific behavioral health services.
- All applications are then reviewed by our Clinical Operations Committee to determine network status.
- If the application is approved by the Clinical Operations Committee, FSCO is notified to start the primary verification process. Industry standard is up to 90 days to complete.
- Once FSCO completes their process the applicant's profile is returned to BHP to go to the BHP's Credentials Committee for final approval. This committee meets the 3rd Wednesday of the month. If approved this date is your effective date with BHP.
- The day of the meeting, a Welcome Letter, Contract and/or Exhibit A is e-mailed to the designated credentialing contact.
- Once contracting and/or the Exhibit A is signed and returned to BHP via DocuSign, the provider is eligible to start receiving referrals and seeing clients.
Important: Before going any further, please click on the link below to view areas that are required to be completed via FSCO.
Ready to Get Started?
Fairview Systems Credentialing Office: 612-672-7700 Credentialing, user name and password issues.
Behavioral Healthcare Providers: 763-486-4426 Application and process questions.*Applicants must be licensed to practice independently in the state of Minnesota.