Let us find the appointment!
Challenge in Primary Care
- Locating behavioral health appointments is difficult and is time-consuming.
- Appointment scheduling is a non-billable activity.
- Therefore, appointment scheduling can be costly or is avoided.
Behavioral Healthcare Providers (BHP) has created a service, Primary Access, where we will schedule the behavioral appointment that your patient needs, so your medical staff can work on other things! When contracted with BHP for Primary Access Services, we will schedule the following behavioral services for your patient:
- Outpatient Therapy – Individual, Family, or Group
- Medication Management in conjunction with Outpatient Therapy
- Psychological Testing
- Neuropsychological Testing
- ADHD testing
- Initial Day Treatment Assessments
- Chemical Health Assessments
How Does it Work?
For more information you may contact us at 763-525-1746, option 6 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.