Connecting Patients with Providers
Having behavioral health concerns can be worrisome. Behavioral Healthcare Providers (BHP) can help.
We have an extensive network of qualified providers for child, adolescent, adult and geriatric behavioral services.
BHP Intake Coordinators will assist in scheduling the first appointment for members and patients of contracted payers and clinics. For members and patients who are not contracted, BHP Intake Coordinators will direct you to the correct service or agency.
Our staff will help you consider several things when scheduling your first appointment:
- Assess your needs
- Specialty services, including the most common:
- Therapy – Individual, Group, Marriage, DBT, etc
- Psychiatry – Medication Management Evaluations
- Testing – ADHD, Learning Disability, Neuropsychological
- Chemical Health Assessments
- Day Treatment and Partial Hospitalization Assessments
*If you are not sure which services are covered by your health plan, call the customer service phone number listed on your insurance card.
*If you or someone you are with is experiencing a behavioral crisis, please utilize the DEC® Services available through BHP.
A directory of facility providers can be found here.
A directory of definitions can be found here.