Care Connect System
This is a reminder that starting January 9th, 2018 Behavioral Healthcare Providers (BHP) will begin the roll out of our new online system.
- DURING THE MONTH OF JANUARY each provider will receive an automated email with a link to access our new system. This email will come from OnlineCare. Please check your junk/spam inboxes.
- Your current provider demographics and clinic information in our current database will be duplicated in our new system.
- Each provider (or admin assistant) will need to follow the link provided in the email. Each provider will need to access the provider profile section in our new system and enter their specialties and service parameters.
- Each provider will need to complete the provider profile in order to receive referrals from BHP.
Notifications & Authorizations
We have updated our notification and authorization guidelines for in-network!
Effective 1/1/2018, BHP no longer requires notification and authorization for outpatient services for dates of service after 1/1/2018. Services should continue to be billed directly to the patient’s insurance company. Please see the following breakdown of services:
The following services require notification and authorization -
- Autism Therapy – Intensive
- Inpatient Chemical Health
- Inpatient Mental Health
- Residential Chemical Health
- Residential Mental Health (including Crisis Residential and IRTS)
The following services do not require notification and authorization -
- Autism Therapy – Non-Intensive
- Chemical Health Assessment
- Day Treatment
- ECT – provided outpatient
- Group Therapy
- Medication Management
- Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT)
- Mobile Crisis
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Outpatient Therapy
- Outpatient Treatment
- Partial Hospitalization
- Psychological Evaluation/Testing
Providers who are not contracted or credentialed with BHP and PreferredOne should contact Care Management, 763-486-4445, for review of out-of-network services.
If you have questions, please contact Care Management @ CMMail@bhpnet.com.