Mental Health Services
We can help you obtain resources and answer authorization questions for the patients you serve. Please view the Authorization Gridhttp://www.bhpcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Certification-Grid.docx to see the process of how to obtain authorization by BHP.
Required forms are dependent on the level of service being provided. Please submit the appropriate form.
Personalized Outreach Program
POP is BHP’s NCQA required Complex Case Management program. Care Management staff will assist members with multiple or complex conditions to obtain access to care and services, and coordinate their care.
POP includes the following services.
- Discuss options and treatment goals
- Help finding providers for behavioral care services
- Scheduling assistance for appointments with psychological care practitioners, if desired.
POP eligibility is determined by:
- All members that are triage as a crisis call with licensed BHP staff
- All members with inpatient mental health admissions
- By request of a provider, UR staff, Case Manager, or other involved party
- By request of a member
- Through UR data (treatment plans, clinical information received, etc)
- All Members with a SPMI or complex diagnosis (MDD, bipolar, psychotic DO, schizophrenia, borderline personality disorder, eating DO, chemical health DO)
- Recent suicide attempt or suicidal ideation
For more information, contact us by phone or email.
ONLINE INTAKE & AUTHORIZATION
Log in to the Intake and Authorization system to be able to view the processes based on the insurance for intake/referral scheduling appointments.