Behavioral Healthcare Providers (BHP) provides a robust, comprehensive provider network that is continually evaluated and enhanced to provide superior member satisfaction.
Our network includes:
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Psychologists
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- Medical Doctor
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
BHP Credentialing Process
All licensed professionals are credentialed by Fairview Systems Credentialing Office (FSCO) according to National Committee Quality Assurance (NCQA) guidelines.
- All applications must be completed through the join now link. You will be prompted to create an account with your professional email address (not the credentialing contact).
- Review the application requirements thumbnail for required fields.
- We request all behavioral health professionals identify age populations or services or verifiable expertise they provide. This information will help us better serve you and our members. Omission of this data will result in an inability to recommend you as provider for members requesting or needing specific behavioral health services.
- All applications are reviewed by the Clinical Operations Committee to determine network status.
Important: Before going any further, please click on the application requirements thumbnail to view areas that are required to be completed via FSCO.
Ready to Get Started?
Fairview Systems Credentialing Office: 612-672-7700 Credentialing, user name and password issues.
Behavioral Healthcare Providers: 763-486-4426 Application and process questions.